Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 16-01-2018 08:31:06

cookdom2323
Membre

The Nike Roshe Run Unlike Any Other You’ve Seen Before

What? Ok, it was official at that point. Nike declared it was on. Chaos ensued. 3D went from the big screen to a basketball shoe. Nike had created total madness in the world of sneakerheads. What could possibly happen next? Camouflage. What? That's right, camouflage. Nike was not done shaking up the sneaker world. The first camouflage Kobe VI to hit the shelves featured a two color camouflaged upper. The snakeskin textured upper combined blue and black and featured a white Swoosh. The midsole used black and the outsole used both blue and grey. The heel cup Golden Goose Femmes was done in neon green. Alright I can accept the creative idea behind this shoe. One camouflage colorway should be enough for Nike to show the sneaker world that Nike shoes for basketball were the most progressive shoes on the face of the planet. Right? Wrong. Since the original camouflage colorway was released, two more "camo" colorways have seen a release. The second colorway used a black, khaki, and olive reptilian-like upper and crimson colored Swoosh. A black midsole and olive outsole finished up the shoe.

Released last June, this shoe served as a dual purpose. Whether you were going to hunt quail or hit the hardcourt, you were going to do it in a high performance Nike basketball shoe. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I could use the same shoe to do engage in those two activities. The third and final "camo" colorway, so far that is, uses a grey based snakeskin texture camouflage upper with a blue Swoosh. Blue is also used as accents on the tongue border and inner lining. Black and white are used on the midsole and outsole. To finish the shoe off, the Kobo logo Adidas Superstar Damen is featured in red. This colorway is probably the most aesthetically pleasing of the trio. You can find all three pairs at Eastbay. Kobe Bryant shoes that Nike has created, and continues to create are raising the bar of creativity in which basketball shoes are being produced. In fact, the creativity in which all athletic shoes are being produced. If you are or aren't a fan of the Kobe VI "Camo", you've still got to admire the creative boundaries that are being pushed by Nike.

Personally, I can't wait for the next release Nike.com has in store for us.I have been an avid sneakerhead for 40 years. From running shoes to my true passion, basketball shoes, I own more pairs of shoes than I can count. Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, and Reebok are dropping some pretty sick kicks right now. If you are like a sneakerhead like me, you truly can't wait for tomorrow when news of a new sneaker drop will be announced.Unless you've been living under a rock the past 20 years, you probably have seen enough Nike shoes in your time to know that they are clearly one of the most laradiener.de popular shoe brands to ever exist. With their incredible commitment to high quality materials, fine craftsmanship and their overall level of commitment to being the best in the industry, Nike is doubt a company that is here to stay.A glance at some of the footwear walking down your block will surely reveal some Nike models that are stylish and make a strong fashionable presence in the footgear world. Nike's recent invention, the Nike 6.0 Air Mogan is no exception to these high level of standards for which Nike is known.

The Nike 6. 0 Air Mogan is one shoe that knows how to impress and has no qualms about doing so. Putting itself out in the forefront of the skate park, the Nike 6. 0 Air Mogan is a solid skate shoe that is true to the quality of its makers and the integrity of its design, which make it one shoe you can't hold a candle to. The shoe sports a highly stylish exterior with color schemes that aren't for the lighthearted or fragile minded. It's intelligent panel-by-panel construction makes it extremely durable, supportive and well, straight up comfortable. The Nike 6. Nike Internationalist Mujer 0 Air Mogan features a myriad of clever construction techniques to keep you riding the board all day long without feeling like you fell off the Empire State Building after taking those nasty spills. It features a classic 6. 0 style with a high degree of performance to push the envelope and then some. The leather and nubuck upper section has a number of layers for that added durability and support all over. The lacing system with hooks and loop fasteners add additional comfort and fit with the added support of the increased collar height.

The overall lightweight construction and fluid profile of Nike 6. 0 skate shoes make it a shoe that is not only tough and durable, but one that is flexible enough to give you that extra leeway when you need it. The rubber sole sports a herringbone traction pattern that gives you the best possible ground contact for superior traction. Weighing in at just 12oz it's light enough that you will forget you're wearing such a beast. If you're looking for a solid shoe that sports its attitude and has the ability to conquer the ramps with no apologies then Nike Air Max 90 Mujer the Nike 6. 0 Air Mogan is a solid choice. Shox is a technology owned by the Nike group and began to be incorporated into some Nike footwears in late 2000. The Shox technology can be displayed in various forms. To achieve the best cushioning effect, the formation comes out in four or three circular columns forming a triangular or a square shape which are more stable from the perspective of mechanics. Nike Shox made its debut by the previous NBA star basketball player, Vince Carter, whose incredible dunk wearing Nike VC at the 2000 Sidney Olympics made shox a legend in the mind of the audience.

This also ensured the first spokesman status of Vince Carter. Now Nike Shox has become a relatively mature product type, consisting the earlier Shox VC, BB4, R4, R3 and the more recent Shox Saya. The technology of Shox is related with cushioning, or shock absorption. Besides, the cushion set in the midsoles of the sports shoes, like a spring, will spring the runner back and add more power to him or her. By employing some high quality elastic materials, the Nike shoes ensure a safer and more Asics Scarpe Descuento Venta comfortable experience to the runner with the help of shox technology. So if you pursue a high quality lifestyle, you might as well trust shox footwear. Believe me, it will be a worthwhile experience! After about ten years of research and marketing, Nike shox has developed a very rich product varieties, including men's shox sports shoes, women's running shoes, shoes for the kids and the latest dancing boots for women. You can order the shox shoes according to your own taste of colour from Nike ID which is responsible for customizing performances and different colours are all available to you.

Pied de page des forums